Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Answers to Some Questions


October 14, 2013:    The New Area -- Waller, TX

1.  Tell me all about your new companion.  She is awesome! Her name is Sister Hosking and, GET THIS, she is from Concord, CA.  We think her Dad is Kirstin's bishop.  She is 6'0" and swam for BYU. She is really cool, and we get along super well.

2.  How do you feel about being transferred so far away?  I am kind of glad I got transferred so far away. It is hard enough to leave Gulfbank, but I think if I was close it would be even harder.

3. Are you in a Spanish Branch?  Teaching in English or Spanish?  Yes, Spanish branch.  Like everyone here speaks English, but we speak to them in Spanish as much as we can. We visit a lot of the English ward members, too, because everyone loves Sisters more than they love Elders. It is just a fact of life, haha.

4. How do you like Waller:  LOVE IT.  It is so beautiful.   It is exactly what I pictured when I pictured Texas. It smells so good. Everyone knows everyone; so, everyone knows us.  It is totally different than Gulfbank though, and it will take a little getting used to.  Plus, all the people loved the Hna that just left.  Being the replacement is the worssssssst.  But, I guess they’ll like me eventually. They like that I can play piano, haha.

5. How is the investigator pool?  Pretty big actually, except they are like all eternal investigators that have been listening to the missionaries for like 4 years and won’t. do. anything. We are going to change that real quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment