Thursday, May 23, 2013

The One that is Really Short

May 20, 2013
 
Hola!

This week, I noticed that mailboxes are something totally unique to Texas. I don’t know if it is just my area, or a Texas thing, but everyone tries to outdo everyone else with crazy elaborate mailboxes. How weird is that, right? It is so funny. I feel like most of my pictures are of mailboxes.

Sorry, my email this week is going to be really short! My email time has been really sporadic today. I love you all! This upcoming week is going to be a great one and I promise that next week will be an email full of a lot of good stuff.

Seriously, this is the most pathetic email ever written; I am so sorry. Mom, please don’t kill me. I am happy and healthy and doing great! Sister Parry and I are the best of friends and have a lot of fun every day. Please continue to pray for this area.

I love you all!!

Love,
Hermana Burnham

P.S.:  Thank you everyone for your letters and packages (Lin, Kirs and Mom). You are all the best, best, best!!!! Thank you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment